Jennie Gies | (989) 415-2822 | email@example.com
Meets 2nd Thursday of even-numbered months, at 7 pm, location varies.
Michigan Ave to Kalamazoo between Clifford and Shepard
Neighbors formally organized in 1995.
- Potlucks at alternating houses or neighborhood spaces
- Annual Backyard BBQ for August Meeting @ 1454 Vine
- Annual Holiday Party for December Meeting @ the AMP
- Spring cleanup every year in April
We focus on the following issues on the Eastside, among others:
- Neighborhood beautification
- Community building
- Keeping neighbors informed about what’s happening in the neighborhood
Why would someone want to live in your neighborhood?
It’s a full of great neighbors that look out for each other. People that live in the neighborhood have lived here for a long time – there’s a lot of history here. The location is unbeatable (close to East Lansing, #1 bus, downtown Lansing/MSU, bikable, walkable, commercial storefronts along Michigan Ave, unique feel to each home). Overall it’s a very welcoming community.