Nancy Mahlow | (517) 372-3249 | email@example.com
Meets at 7 pm on the first Wednesday of the month at Foster Community Center
Includes all of Lansing’s Eastside neighborhoods
Neighbors formally organized in 1972 after feeling that their community needed a stronger voice in the various issues affecting the Eastside.
- “Spring Souper” in late February/early March
- Holiday Party in December
We focus on the following issues on the Eastside, among others:
- Homeless population
- Michigan Avenue corridor
- Green space
Why would someone want to live in your neighborhood?
The Eastside has so much to offer:
- A close knit community
- Active, organized neighborhood groups
- Strong relationship with the city government, schools, hospitals, and businesses
- Historical, unique homes
- Lots of green space
- Good schools
- Neighborhood pride – we love the Eastside!